Friday 12 September 2014

The Liebster Award


I was nominated by the wonderful Bella Boo (please check out her blog here!) for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's a great way to get them noticed and learn about their blog. Lets get started...

11 Random facts about me:

  1. My middle name is Louise
  2. I have never broken a bone. That's unbelievable really considering how clumsy I am!
  3. I neither love or hate marmite. I just think its OK
  4. I'm a vegetarian
  5. Me and my sister haven't called each other by our actual names in about 4 years. We just refer to each other as "smelly"
  6. My favourite singer is Ed Sheeran 
  7. I'm all for self confidence. But one of my biggest turnoffs are big-headed people who think they're better than everyone else
  8. Irish accents are my weakness and I could listen to them all day long
  9. I've watched Harry Potter so many times I can basically quote it off by heart
  10. I have a really bad sense of humor (blame my dad) and find the cheesiest jokes hilarious. 
  11. I'm cursed with being unphotogenic. There's literally not ONE good photo of me in existence. Here's a picture someone took of me when I wasn't prepared:
I might as well quit school now and become a model!

Bella's Questions:


1.If you could blog professionally would you or would you get bored? Yes absolutely! I doubt I'll ever be fortunate enough to be able to do this full time. But I'm going to carry on as long as I still find it fun.

2.What's your method for planning posts? I try to write any post as soon as I have an idea. That way they're still fresh in my mind. Then I go over and check it about 1000 times (I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my blog).

3.If you had to pick between a gorgeous handbag or amazing shoes. Which would you pick? SHOES! If you saw the state of my handbag you'd understand why I wouldn't want to ruin a gorgeous bag. I always use the same one and its become a bit of a mess.

4.What's your biggest achievement in so far in your life? Doing a high ropes course on holiday to try and get over my massive fear of heights. I decided to do the course by myself without friends or family. That's a huge achievement for me because I can't usually do anything on my own, yet alone something about 30m in the air!

5. Tea, Coffee or hot chocolate? Definitely coffee because I can't even start the day without it.

6.If you could start your life again from age 10 (with all your memories and knowledge), Would you? I don't think I would. But then again I wish I was a bit louder from that age on wards so I would have more confidence now. 

7.What's your dream career? This is something I change my mind on all the time. I'm just gonna carry on doing things I enjoy and hope it all ends well. 

8.Would you rather have a pet cat, dog or horse? I'm a huge animal lover so all three! But I must say my favourite of the three is a cat. Watch me slowly turn into a crazy cat woman over the next few years.

9.The best ever holiday you've had? When I was about 5 and 6 we went to Greece and Cyprus. They're beautiful countries and I'm dying to go again.

10. Describe your perfect Friday night? Oh you know, I do really cool things like go to parties or go clubbing... I'm not fooling anyone am I?
Seriously though I prefer to just chill at home, eating a takeaway and watching TV.


My questions:

  1. What made you first start blogging?
  2. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
  3. How many people/ who knows that you write a blog?
  4. First concert?
  5. Current celebrity crush?
  6. Are there any TV shows you're obsessed with?
  7. What is your favouite quote?
  8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
  9. Make up essential that you can't live without?
  10. What's the first blog you ever started reading?

I nominate Georgie Watts and JRDNSMTH and It's a Bug's Life. I love their blogs and you wont regret giving them a read!
                  

The Rules:
You must link back to the person who tagged you
Post 11 facts about yourself
You must answer all questions above
You must come up with 10 questions
You must tag other bloggers with under 200 followers!

Thank you for reading! The song of the day is Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment