Monday 25 August 2014

Get To Know Me Tag (21 questions)

I've seen a few tags floating around the internet and decided that today would be the day I'd try one for myself. I wasn't actually tagged by anyone but decided to give it a go nevertheless. Here are the questions:

1. Are you named after anyone? Not as far as I know. My parents thought of my name right on the spot when I was born. It's not like they had 9 months to think of a name or anything!

2.When was the last time you cried? Yesterday when I saw my neighbours kitten. It was so cute and I just couldn't contain my emotions.

3. Do you have kids? No.

4.If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I don't think I'd ever get to talk to myself. I'm a really bad conversation starter and if I was in a room with myself I fear we would never get to talking.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Almost too much woops! Oh well you can be British without it. 

6.Will you ever bungee jump? Hopefully its on my bucket list.

7.What's your favourite cereal? Honestly I'm not a huge fan of cereal but if I had to chose I would say Special K.

8.What's the first thing you notice about someone? This might sound really cliche, but their smile and personality. 

9.What is your eye color? A black/brown colour. Somebody once told me they look like Galaxy chocolate minstrels. Not sure if that's a compliment or not but I'll take it anyway. 

10.Scary movie or happy ending? Scary movies all the way. I love the feeling of suspense when you just know somethings about to make you jump out of your seat.

11. Favourite smells? I absolutely adore the smell of roses. 

12.Summer or winter? WINTER! I could probably go on forever about why I love winter but to keep it short I just think its a magical time of the year.

13.Computer or television? Computer because I spend my entire life on it. 

14.What's the furthest you've been away from home? I went to Cyprus when I was about 5 and flipping loved it. 

15.Do you have any special talents? Nothing big that I could potentially build a career upon...just many useless ones such as being able to tell identical twins apart.

16.Where were you born? Solihull in England.

17.What are you're hobbies? YouTube, blogging, social media and fangirling. 

18.Do you have any pets? I have two cats (Kitty and Fidget), a hamster (Terry) and two fish. Fun fact: my sister also has stick insects which often escape.

19. Favourite movie? Harry Potter. Realistically,I've probably seen all the films about 200 times.

20.Do you have any siblings? No. Just kidding, as I said earlier, I have a younger sister.

21.What do you want to be when you grow up? A crazy cat lady and fangirl. In terms of a career though I have no idea. Is it possible to be a professional interneter or full-time fangirl?

I tag Georgie Watts to do this post next. Check out her amazing blog here: georgiewatts.blogspot.co.uk

The song of the day is Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment