Sunday 27 July 2014

Holiday Makeup Bag

Every year me and my family go to Germany to visit more family. This year is no exception and I cant wait!

One of my essentials that I must take with me is make up. As its summer, I only want to wear a bare minimum to give my skin the chance to breathe for once. I've decided to stick to the natural look with light foundation, a tad of eyeliner and a touch of eyeshadow. Basically just enough to make myself look presentable.

Here are a couple of cosmetics and products that I'll be carrying around with me for the next few weeks:

Rimmel
  • Vinyl gloss in lovesick
  • Colour rush balm in drive me nude
  • Max bold curves mascara
  • Match perfection concealer and highlighter in soft beige
  • Stay matte powder in silky beige
  • Scandaleyes eyeliner in black
  • Soft khol eye pencil in jet black
Avon
  • Super shock mascara
  • Diamond shimmer pearls
  • True colour eyeshadow quad in mocha latte
  • Ideal Flawless BB in shell
Other
  • Mirror
  • Superdrug Powder Brush
  • Superdrug Bronzing Brush
That was just a little post to get into the holiday spirit. The song of the day is Something I need by One Republic as makeup is most definitely "something I need".

No comments:

Post a Comment